Help on using the Dynamic Design Solutions Web Pages
The following sections contain tips on getting the most out of this web site. If you cannot find what you need, please use the Registration and Feedback form to email the Webmaster.
There are two ways to navigate these Web pages:
- Navigation bars are located on every Web page. There are three types; global site navigation, local navigation, and footers. You will find a global site navigation bar across every page (top). You can use this navigation bar to take you to the main areas of the Web site, or to critical features like search, and help pages. Each page also has a local navigation bar which is customized for a particular Web area. This can be found on the left margin of each page. Footers can be found at the bottom of every page. This allows navigation to site-related pages.
- This site also employs hyperlinks to make site navigation easier. Hyperlinks are underlined by default and turn into red when hovering above it. Just click on a link to be taken to more information.
The Home link on every Web page will take you back to the main entry page.
Depending on your browser, you may use the Forward and Back buttons to re-display pages you have already viewed. This is generally faster than clicking on links to get back to those pages.
Registration, Feedback and Questions
We're interested in what you have to say! The Registration and Feedback link at the bottom of every page will link you to a form where you can register, request information, request to be contact or send feedback. Clearly describe your questions or comments to reach somebody qualified to take appropriate action.
Customer Support and Web Access Registration
The Support section of the Web pages provides access to the FEMtools customer and FEMtools Solutions Partner support sites. These are restricted-access areas that require a login ID and password to enter.
Access is only available for FEMtools customers that have a support maintenance agreement with Dynamic Design Solutions, and the FEMtools Solutions Partners.
The DDS Web sites are optimized for Microsoft Explorer 4.0 and above.
Viewing PDF Documents
|To view PDF files, you can use
Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available free
of charge from Adobe.
For Adobe Acrobat support issues, please consult the Adobe Acrobat help pages.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses.
- information retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' or 'retrieval'
- information or retrieval
- same as above
- information and retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information not retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- (information not retrieval) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'